Our amazing Warranty!
We are proude to announce the news of our Lifetime Warranty
We take quality and customer services seriously and have always offered excellent no quibbles warranty terms but now we have gone even further in an industry first and EVERY repair we perform comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY!
You now have total peace of mind knowing if your laptop or iPhone screen stops responding anytime time after we have repaired it we will simply swap it for another.
Your iPhone battery stops holding a charge in two years time! No problem!
We are so confident that we go a great repair job we offer a massive LIFETIME WARRANTY with all repairs we do! You read this correctly!
|Apple iPhone||Lifetime – Parts and Labour.||iPhone X, XR, XS, XS Max.|
|Apple iPhone Batteries||Lifetime – Parts and Labour||iPhone X, XR, XS, XS Max.|
|Laptops / Desktops||Lifetime – Labour. First Year includes Parts.|
|Liquid Damage Devices||1 Month Warranty|
|Virus Removals||No Warranty if customer uses their own AV software.
3 Months – If customer takes our recommended AV software.
|Software Repairs||3 Months|
Any warranty repairs will reinstate the device back to its original on-sale state i.e. Clean Operating System, No Data, No Software other than what would be included with a refurbished computer. Anything above this will be chargeable at the standard advertised rates.
- Parts (for warranties that exclude parts after the first year).
- Data recovery, Data Backup, Data Restore.
- Installation of 3rd party software other than originally licensed Operating System.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided.
- Anything sold as reduced to clear or part of a clearance sale.
- Accidental Damage
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (laptop batteries, Ink Cartridges, etc).
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
Terms and Conditions
Like a parking ticket, Lifetime Warranty is Not Transferable to any other party and is valid only for the person who initially booked in the repair.
Lifetime Warranty is void if you take any goods purchased from us to a 3rd party and have them attempt to diagnose or repair a fault.
We will not cover the costs of any onsite or call out charges as we do not provide or charge you for onsite warranties.